TRUMP PULLS AMERICA OUT OF PARIS ACCORD:
America Has Little To Gain, And Much To Lose
By Joining The Global Warming Hysteria
In his presentation in the Rose Garden, President Trump emphasized the harm the Paris Accord would bring to American workers and taxpayers. Under the Paris Accord, household income would be reduced by $7000 per year, the president said. “Unfair.” “Very unfair.” He continuously used the word “unfair.”
The Green Climate Fund was already costing the United States a “vast fortune” according to Trump.
“India can double coal production and US must get rid of ours,” according to the president. “This agreement does not help the environment. It only transfers jobs out of the US.”
“Massive redistribution of United States wealth to other countries,” declared Mr. Trump.
You will forgive my skeptism if I just can’t buy into Chicken Little’s “the sky is falling, the sky is falling” hysteria.
Climate Change, FKA Global Warming, FKA Global Freezing
My skepticism stems from:
- Scientists do not agree that the earth is warming.
- Scientists who DO believe the earth is warming cannot agree that it is man-made.
- Throughout history the earth has experienced warming and cooling periods lasting 50-100 years, long before the industrial age.
- The fact that climate change promoting scientists were caught hiding scientific data DIS-proving their theory.
- Barely 40 years ago, scientists claimed that we were heading for a new ice age.
- Politicians and bureaucrats are using this as an excuse to turn over America’s sovereignty to the United Nations.
- The Left is salivating at the prospect of massive redistribution of American resources to unaccountable UN bureaucrats.
- No predictions have come true: Conmen like Al Gore told us we only had 10 years left before the Artic Icecap melted. That was TWENTY-FIVE years ago!
- The conmen have changed the name to fit the con, from Global Warming to Climate Change
President Trump has not only kept the promise he made to the voters last year, but has shown that he REALLY is putting America first.
Diane L. Gruber